Check Internet Speed On Android & iOS: The Internet is one of the essential components of our day to day life. Without the Internet, we cannot think of moving from one place to another. Whether you are doing your office work or your personal work, if your Internet is not working properly or the internet speed is slow, and then it might become a problem for you.
Whether you are using an iOS or an Android device, it is very important that your Internet is proper when you are doing your work. There are different ways to check internet speed on your device.
Ways to Check Internet Speed On Android & iOS Platforms?
The best ways are explained to know your internet speed in your iOS device whether its iPhone or iPad or any other Apple product in which you can browse the Internet-
How To Check Internet Speed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- First, you have to swipe you’re the finger to unlock your device if you have added face detection then go accordingly.
- As we know that safari that is the default browser in the iOS device, and it does not support the adobe flash player. You just go to the iTunes, and from there, you have to download the puffin browser and then install it.
- Once you have installed this browser in your device, and then open it.
- Once you are done with it, you have to go to the address bar of the browser, then type SPEEDTEST.NET and then tap the enter key.
- After this, you will be redirected to the web page of the OOKLA SPEED TEST, and you simply have to scroll down, and then you have to click on the Visit Speedtest.net link.
- Then to start the speed test, you will have to click on BEGIN TEST.
- Download Speed & Upload Speed of your internet will be displayed in the results after completing the test.
Also Check: How to Enable Dark mode on Snap Chat
Steps to Check The Speed Of The Internet In Your Android Device
- First, open your device by swiping your finger in the device. Before you go further, first, you have to download the adobe flash player if your android is not the latest one.
- After that, you will have to open any browser in your device.
- Then go the address bar and type “SPEEDTEST.NET.”
- Then go the bottom right corner of the screen and then tap enter.
- Once you are done with it, you will be directed to the web page of the OOKLA speed test. After that, go to the Speedtest.net link, which is at the bottom.
- Once you are done with it, you will be redirected to start the internet speed by tapping on the button “Begin Test.” Once it is done, wait until the result is displayed on the screen.
Apps For Checking Internet Speed on Smartphones
SpeedTest.Net App for iOS & Android
Ookla, present an application which is used in both iOS and Android devices with just one tap to check the speed of the Internet. The result will be shown on the screen in less than 30 seconds. These application offers have got good features-
- It will check to upload an also the download speed of the internet connection which you are using.
- It will use the nearest speed test server, which is available to check the speed of the Internet so that it can give the perfect result to the users.
- Here you can see the upload speed and download speed separately.
- The application can be used for both iOS and Android devices.
Speed Test Internet One of The Best Application For iOS
This app can use to check how faster is your internet/WiFi. This application provides various configuration options, mostly for advanced users who are considered professionals. Here are some features of this app.
- It helps in identifying the type of connection available. Water it’s a 2g, 3g, 4g, or WI-FI. Accordingly, it will adjust itself and then provide you with a perfect result.
- It provides the facility of sharing the speed of the internet result on various social media websites like Twitter and Facebook.
Internet Speed Test WI-FI, 3G 4G by VSpeed
This application is one of the most popular apps that are used by users who are surfing the Internet on mobile around the globe. This app is free, and it can be downloaded from the Google play store.
It has got many features which can be utilized:
- Here you can check the download and upload speed through a single tap.
- You can easily save the result of the past for comparison and also for future references.
- This application is compatible with almost all android devices.
These are all the way from where you can easily check your internet speed in both the android and also in iOS devices. It will be helpful for you to know what is your internet speed and how you can increase your internet speed.